We enable mutually beneficial terms for successful partnerships
Our clients benefit from our effective communication and years of experience, in negotiating agreements which meet both customer and Chinese supplier objectives.
We liaise with all involved to agree long term pricing and service levels, and associated terms and conditions.
Our expertise includes handling multi supplier arrangements and associated terms, to negotiate an acceptable position for both parties.
Negotiation with Chinese suppliers takes time and is relationship based
We are able to handle all aspects of Chinese supplier negotiation for our customers, enabling profitable long-term arrangements.
During this process, our support and advice will include:
- discussing and agreeing the quality standards you want
- working towards agreement of fair and sustainable prices
- a focus on protecting our customers’ fixed assets such as tooling, fixtures or gauges
- minimum tool life and responsibility for maintenance and replacement
- full technical support and translation
- pricing formulas linked to considerations for future commodity costs and exchange rate
On your behalf, we’ll manage the new supplier relationship, ensuring a positive conversation and the mutual agreement of commitments and final delivery.
Once you have a new partnership in place with a Chinese supplier, we will further develop the guanxi, to provide your business with a strong and stable platform from which to prosper.