- Visit and introduce our services and methodology.
- Listen and discuss your partner requirements.
- Assess risk and opportunity.
- Agree on objectives.
- Prepare and agree on the introduction.
- Translate all requirements – prepare and agree on the wording.
- Start research, and interact with customers as questions arise.
- Create Summary Research Report.
- Review research results with customers.
- Identify a short list of potential partners.
- Supply customer with full Audit Report.
- Conduct collaborative negotiation
- Work with customer to agree all quality systems required.
- Discuss with preferred partner,
- Agree on ISIR and production documentation.
- Formulate and agree Work Instructions.
- Process and translate all documentation.
- Agree and create a ‘Product Development Plan’.
- Visit to monitor progress (as appropriate).
- Provide full translation of reports and express delivery of samples.
- Full communication and relationship management in UK and China.
- Order processing and scheduling.
- Payment management.
- Preparation and supply of all shipping documents.
“We've been working with One Point Two for over 15 years, and have travelled to China with them many times. During that time they have been an honest, reliable and fun partner to work with.”
"The team from 1.2 always help always deliver a product that meets or exceeds our quality requirements and an on time delivery schedule."
D.F – Manufacturing Manager
"Prior to engaging 1.2 this we had wasted a substantial amount of time and money attempting to source suppliers ourselves, running into quality issues and costly delays. ."
A.M – Technical Director – Drilling