Product Inspection, Quality Control & Reporting
Product Inspection & Quality Control is of the greatest concern to the majority of customers, and one that needs to be focused on upfront and during the Partner Identification stage.
What is product inspection and product quality control?
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DPI)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Container loading/loading supervision (LS)
- Piece-by-piece Inspections
- TOOLING. Are factory workers provided with excellent tools for producing products?
- TIME. Are workers provided with adequate time in the production phase?
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW. Is each stage supporting a practical Work Instruction?
- LANGUAGE. Document translating is important so that the factory can share manufacturing updates.
- QUALITY CONTROL REPORTING. Supplying copies of all related quality documentation to your Quality Department with every shipment.
- VISITS. We organise visiting factories on your behalf, and use the opportunity to view any WIP, cement relationships, and discuss any ongoing issues.
Product Inspection and Quality Control Reporting helps ensuring high-end product supply with long-term product supply guarantees and less worry in the long run.