Product Inspection, Quality Control & Reporting
What is product inspection and product quality control?
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DPI)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Container loading/loading supervision (LS)
- Piece-by-piece Inspections
- TOOLING. Are factory workers provided with excellent tools for producing products?
- TIME. Are workers provided with adequate time in the production phase?
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW. Is each stage supporting a practical Work Instruction?
- LANGUAGE. Document translating is important so that the factory can share manufacturing updates.
- QUALITY CONTROL REPORTING. Supplying copies of all related quality documentation to your Quality Department with every shipment.
- VISITS. We organise visiting factories on your behalf, and use the opportunity to view any WIP, cement relationships, and discuss any ongoing issues.
Product Inspection and Quality Control Reporting helps ensure high-end product supply with long-term product supply guarantees and less worry in the long run.