T&Cs confirmed? Let the process begin!
We offer a systematic product development programme to keep our customers updated every step of the way.
This is the stage when there can be significant financial commitment if tooling and fixtures are needed.
From this point, getting it wrong will be painful.
Our approach is to support both customers and suppliers, ensuring there is steady progress towards an end goal. Many customers can forget the importance of a factory in China having the confidence to ask a question – and it’s vital they do. We are here to listen, and ensure your exact expectations are understood.
By working with us, you can expect the following benefits from a new, strategic Chinese supplier partnership:
- regular updates on all sample development
- proactive two-way dialogue, communicated from our offices in both the UK and China
- follow up factory visits and progress checks, made on your behalf
- the supply of appropriate ISIR/FAIR reports and certificates for all samples produced
- managed logistics, to ensure you receive all samples made
Working with stainless steel, aluminium, plastic and titanium, we’ve enabled the supply of many millions of parts and components, for sectors including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, safety critical and general engineering.
Our clients can be assured of our strict code of confidentiality across all of our activities and research.